The AEP Partner Calendar provides a consolidated listing of upcoming arts education events across the nation. To foster collaboration and strengthen our networks, AEP Partners are encouraged to submit their national events for inclusion on the calendar. Please review the following guidelines for important usage information.
WHO MAY SUBMIT EVENTS TO THE CALENDAR?
- AEP Partner Organizations may submit an event to the AEP Partner Calendar.
- Submissions are subject to review by the AEP staff and must be in accordance with all calendar guidelines to be approved.
WHAT EVENTS MAY BE POSTED?
- Events can include conferences, forums, symposiums, meetings, training programs and other arts education-related programs.
- Events must be national in scope and be of interest to the overall arts and education community.
- Events that are featured must be open to anyone who wishes to register. Invite- or member-only events will not be included.
WHAT EVENTS MAY NOT BE POSTED?
- Personal events and solicitations.
- Events that are focused on state or community-level activities.
- Events that closed to members of the public.
HOW DO I SUBMIT EVENTS TO THE CALENDAR?
- Events must be submitted at least one week in advance of the event.
- Send the following information to the AEP Partner Calendar Administrator for approval: Event name, start date, end date, description, venue (including address, phone and website), organization name, phone, website and email address.
THE CALENDAR ADMINISTRATOR MAY DECLINE A SUBMISSION REQUEST IF:
- The event does not conform to the guidelines above.
- The submission information is incomplete.
- The requester does not provide a valid email address.
- The request includes inappropriate or offensive content, including profanity; references to illegal activities; defamatory or harassing language aimed at an individual or group.
- Other reasons at the discretion of the calendar administrator.
once the administrator reviews and approves the submission, the event will be posted on the calendar.
For questions or additional information, contact the AEP Partner Calendar administrator.